Hero Honda Diesel 2012 Specification

Friday, November 18, 2011


Images Hero Honda Diesel


Dear Visitor How Are You. Recently I I have Posted A article About Hero Honda Diesel 2012 Review. But Then I can not give you Actual Specification. Now I post For you This Motorcycle specification.

Short Specification:

Bike Engine Type
Four stroke, air-cooled, DFI direct fuel injection
CCM
400cc
Starting System
Kick and Electronics
Total Weight
n/a
Bike Color
Black, Rd, Blue,
Price Of Bike
n/a
Type Of Ignition
CDI Electric Ignition
Size Of Bike
n/a
Capacity Of Fuel Tank
17Ltr
Fuel Cost (mileage)
30+ KM per Ltr
Break
normal/Hydraulic 
Transmission
6 gear
Battery
12 v


If you need Previous post of Hero Honda Motorcycles Riview the you go my Archive list.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Moneybookers-Skrill

Followers

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP